The Cornwallis East Kent Freemasons’ Charity
Investing in a brighter future, by assisting the vulnerable, and funding opportunities for the disadvantaged in our communities.
Text £5 to CEKFC to 70500
For over 200 years the Cornwallis family has been prominent in Kent life. During that period, the family were not only landowners and farmers; they were leading lights in the county’s civic society, undertaking many public offices in serving the people of Kent, and advancing causes which helped the whole county (and indeed the country at large). It was in recognition of this service that Colonel Fiennes Stanley Wykeham Cornwallis was created Baron Cornwallis of Linton in 1927.
How We Can Help
- To provide assistance to those with limited resources and in necessitous circumstances.
- To make emergency grants to relieve distress arising from disasters occurring in East Kent or to relieve distress arising from disasters occurring inside or outside East Kent affecting those persons residing or working in East Kent.
- For such other exclusively charitable institutions objects or purposes as the Trustees shall in their absolute discretion from time to time determine.
Who Can We Help?
- Help for Individuals
- Help for Community Groups
- Help for Youth Opportunities
- Help for Young People
News & Grants
The Cornwallis East Kent Freemasons’ Charity finds novel ways to raise funds and provide help for those in need in the community.
Throughout the year we also give generously to local charities and other good causes.
Some recent examples are summarised below. Just click on each item to read more.
Since the Cornwallis East Kent Freemasons’ Charity was launched four years ago, 131 good causes and charities have benefited from awards totalling in excess of £272,000. These grants were made on behalf of the Freemasons of East Kent, sometimes in the form of matched-funding with one or more Lodges or Chapters.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per 1230.
(+880) 123 456 7898
(+880) 123 456 7898