Donate to the Cornwallis East Kent Freemasons Charity
Your contribution is more than a donation;
Freemasonry is very much about benevolence and concern for people. One of the aims of this charity is the “relief of necessity” for individual people who, through no fault of their own, find themselves in need and have nowhere else to turn.
Sometimes, that assistance is requested by a service provider or other organisation or helper, on behalf of the individual.
Grants will usually be to provide goods or services to meet the immediate essential needs of an individual, where no other avenue is available, such as government or local authority support.
About Your Donations, Where & How They are used
Specific areas where we will consider funding are projects that address the needs of:
- Vulnerable People – improving the lives of the vulnerable and disadvantaged in our communities by
- Helping to alleviate the impact of disability
- Providing care for the seriously ill and older people
- Supporting carers
- Relieving poverty and distress
- Youth Opportunities – helping children and young people reach their full potential through
- Supporting youth groups and organisations
- Developing life and work-related skills
- Focusing on disadvantaged young people
- Helping the under 25s
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
Vivamus suscipit tortor eget felis porttitor volutpat. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Vivamus suscipit tortor eget felis porttitor volutpat. Proin eget tortor risus.